Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Please follow the latest version of APA, available at apa.org
- Submissions are screened by Editorial Office using iThenticate. The articles with an overall similarity index of greater than 15% are rejected without proceeding for the formal peer review. In such cases, the authors are invited to refine their manuscripts and submit again.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The JLTL strictly follows the ethical rules of publication manifested by COPE. Please visit: https://publicationethics.org/ to find more about the nature of communication between the JLTL and reviewers, authors and the readers.